Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Check-In

Well it’s been quite a while since I last checked in…again. I’m kind of embarrassed at how badly I’ve been keeping up with this. I should probably update you on my project and academics. For my project, I have finished conducting the interviews and have started on the writing process. It’s kind of hard to measure progress in that area but I think I’m about half way done with those. With math, I have finished all of the chapters and I am going to take my final this coming week. I am a little behind with my English standards, but I am confident that I can get them done by the end of the year. I am finishing up a book to write a paper about, and I’m turning in an essay this coming week I did about racism in present day. Well that pretty much sums up my academic life right now, and I promise to actually check in more.

No comments:

Post a Comment