Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Math Update

Recently I have officially completed my Algebra II course work for the year.  As of this week, my final was graded and put into the grade book.  I would now be ready to dive right into Pre-Calculus except for the fact that I have some English standards that need attention along with some loose ends on my project that need tying up.  I'm so incredibly proud to be able to say I completed my first year of Open Math.  It was hard at some points but I think that made me a stronger student in general.  It's so much more rewarding knowing that I've completed a course almost solely because of my own determination and desire.  Of course my teachers were so much help even if they weren't directly teaching the lessons.  They were always there if I needed help, or if I needed a push to get back on task.  I am very thankful for all of them, and I am looking forward to another year of open next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment